This is a step by step guide on how to setup a POP3 email account on an Android phone.
- From you’re main menu go to settings, once you’re there click on mail accounts. Once here click on Add Account.
2. For the next step enter your email and password then click on manually configure.
3. When asked ‘What type of account’ click on POP3.
4. Next you will need to fill out your incoming mail settings. Replacing ‘1stdnssupport.co.uk’ with your domain.
5. Fill out your outgoing mail settings, ensure your outgoing port number is 587 otherwise you may have trouble sending mail.
6. Now set your desired account options.
If you're also setting up your POP3 mail address on your computer use the following link on a setup guide - https://1stdomains.co.uk/knowledgebase/pop3-account-setup-guide-for-outlook/