This is a step by step guide to setup Microsoft Exchange on Outlook.
- Go to your control panel, once you’re there enter ‘mail’ in the search bar.
2. Once you have searched mail click on Mail (32-bit).
3. A mail setup box will appear, click on show profiles.
4. After this you will need to add a new account for your mailbox.
5. Enter your desired name for the new mail account.
6. Press manually configure account. Select Microsoft Exchange, press next.
7. Enter EX03 and your first name, then click on more settings.
8. Type your full name or whatever you want your Exchange account to show as, then press on Connection.
9. Tick Connect to Microsoft Exchange and then click on Exchange Proxy settings.
10. Enter ‘ex03.1stdnsltd.co.uk’ into https:// box, then OK.
11. Then select next to bring up your login confirmation box.
12. Your Username will be DNS\your.name – along with your password, tick Remember my credentials.
13. You will be presented with a Finish box, click Finish and then open up your Outlook you may be asked to enter the above upon opening, re-enter your details and Outlook will open with your new Mailbox on the Left hand side.