This is a step by step guide on how to setup a Exchange email account on an Iphone 4, 4S, 5, 5C and 5S.
- From your Home Screen you will need to go from ‘Settings’ scroll down to ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’.
2. Once you’re there you will need to click on ‘Add New Account’.
3. Now select ‘Exchange’.
4. Now enter your email, password and desired account name.
5. Now fill out all the settings below. Copy everything in the fields below except your email address, username and password.
6. Now your account has been verified you can choose if you would like mail, contacts, notes and reminders.
7. Now your account is set up you will see your account in your domain list inside ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’. You’re Exchange account is now set up and will appear in your mail App.