This is a step by step guide on how to set up Email accounts on Parallels Panel.
- Once you have logged into your Parallels Panel click on ‘mail’.
2. Next click on ‘Create E-Mail Address’. In here is where you can setup new mail addresses for your domain name, aliases and forwarding.
3. Enter your desired email name and choose a strong password.
4. If you would like to setup forwarding simply click on the forwarding tab and tick the box on the left hand side, then enter your desired forwarding address. If you want the email address to forward to more than one just press enter and write the other address on a new line. Creating an alias uses the same rule.
5. Now you've customized your email settings just press OK and your new account will auto create.