This is a step by step guide on how to setup a Exchange email account on an Android phone.
- From you’re main menu go to settings, once you’re there click on mail accounts. Once here click on Add Account.
2. For the next step enter your email and password then click on manually configure.
3. .When asked ‘What type of account’ click on Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
4. Next you will need to fill out the exchange server settings.
5. Next your phone will check and connect up to the incoming server to make sure all the settings are correct.
6. Your phone will ask you accept that our server will need to control some remote settings to run properly.
7. Tick your preferred settings for your mail settings, and then press next to complete the setup.
8. You have now completed the setup and mail should be working.